Starship
* attention
Sabtu, 23 April 2011 • 8:07 PTG • 0 comments

want to know about me ?
alright , i will describe too u about me .
but im never to be arrogant okay .

I do not like people to say I noticed a nice, hot and budget *
I do not like to imitate the style of my appearance and I did not like to imitate the wayother people because I prefer to be my true self *
I do not like people cheating, playboy, and likes to force me to do something *




I like people who make her real self *
I like to criticize the weaknesses and strengths of others *
I like to hide feelings of others *
I also strongly jealous. but I can not easily jealous but there are reasons. for example,must I love him and that is why I was jealous of her *
I was like thinking, like the judge, quick feel, and love alone *





 *please do not judge me before you know the real me.

THANK YOUU  ♥ ♥ ♥

SOME WORDS!


Welcome to my paradise. What do you want in here? Okeh, steal anyhting what you can steal. bold italic underline strike

Profile
Stuff
Tagboard

example CBOX;

Rewind



Credits


Template By: Nurul Afiqah
Big helped: Aulia Septiya
Edited: YOUR NAME